Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Art Attack!!! Pio's first Art Work

Hooray! my little bundle of joy just made his first art work ever! and of course he did this with my supervision as he is an always put-every-object in his mouth boy. I assisted him in picking a specific color I just tell him "pick the color yellow please!", he would grab it and started scribbling and doing lines, dots and broken lines.

Things we used:
  • Non-Toxin Crayons (I started out with basic and primary colors which he's familiar with
  • Bond Paper or a Drawing Book 

Excited to do his first Art Work




It is also important that we should prepare their surrounding to be child safe. If you want to use paints or water based colors the care giver should monitor them as accident of putting objects in to their mouth and swallow it might happen. While doing an activity with your toddler it is also wise to play a good background music for them, their favorite nursery rhyme songs or any happy children music would do.

he is almost done!



He is finished! I don't know what title should I name this art work maybe I just have to be patiently wait until he's ready to talk and able to name his own work. Until then, I may name this, uhm.. "Pio's Art 'Beat'".. what do you think? hahahaha!

Good Job! baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment